Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dover today outplayed salisbury in the first half, took the game to them, just couldnt convert into goals.

The secons half the salisbury manager must have put a rocket up his players ars** as they were more fired up, and even before scoring had many other chances.

Ricky modest worked his socks off today, didnt stop running for most of the 90 minutes.
    mc mahon is without doubt playing at least 2 leagues below where he should be.

In the second half Dover rode there luck, and then in the 89th minute a free kick was deflected into the net.

Extra time saw salisbury pile on the pressure, and certainly had there heads up, the 2nd and third goal killed dover off
    and of course the sending off.
    But getting to third spot many clubs would be proud of(like those struggling in administration) And the supporters over the season and over a 1000 travelling today did Dover proud.

Of course I have said before I will support Dover whatever league they play in, and of course had they been promoted today they would have had to look at the cost of travelling, and increase in wages.

As it is Dover has a different problem of players that have only signed one season contracts, how many will stay now dover hasnt gone up?

Without doubt the club itself is well organised, and wants to get to the Conference and then footy league, but financial backers is always a problem.

But back to today, I would like to thank Paul harrison, and all those who both arranged the coaches, and the supporters for a great day out,
    And all the Dover players should be proud of there performance today.

end link