The thin blue line
- 17 May 2012 14:55
- 17 May 2012 15:25some got aressted yesterday lunch time howard,took 3 police cars and 7 coppers to arrest 2 people.
- 17 May 2012 15:49Were they showing them the no alcohol rules for the opera tonight?
- 17 May 2012 15:50whereabouts was that brian?
i notice the usual suspects were strung out today, a couple by the side of costcutter - some more by the river because the fair acted as camouflage.
- 17 May 2012 17:05inbetween m&s and the k hair dressers.
- 17 May 2012 19:44They are always there , it seems that the police are the only people who cant see them
- 17 May 2012 20:40well they certanly saw them yesterday having made a couple of arrests.
- 17 May 2012 21:25I saw a PCSO talking to them on Tuesday at 1 pm on the same bench and as I walked towards the library a police car turned up to give him backup. The square was full of tourists as well, not a great advert for Dover.
- 17 May 2012 21:34Wait till the cuts settle in guy's, an increase sale of baseball bats is on the way.
I've already got mine in cheap.grass grows by the inches but dies by the feet.
- 17 May 2012 21:51True Alec it is not - perhaps we should be providing them somewhere to go that offers them a degree of safety and privacy and gets them out of sight?"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Laozi
- 19 May 2012 20:44
- 19 May 2012 20:52only the one howard,had half a dozen a few weeks back.
- 19 May 2012 20:55We should lock them in a drying out cage for 6 months and feed them mineral water and cucumber sandwiches.Vote Clair Hawkins get open doors to Albania,,Turkey ,and council tax rises
- 19 May 2012 20:56the dialogue was better though brian, two gentlemen with loud voices exclaimed "they are always like this when they have been out for a meal" to an officer of the law.
- 19 May 2012 21:01
If it was the French police they would be spiting teethVote Clair Hawkins get open doors to Albania,,Turkey ,and council tax rises
- 19 May 2012 21:04wasn't that serious keith, looked like a storm in a "b" cup.