Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Years Ago They done a write up on what I said in the press also I wrote it on this very forum,I said then and I am saying it again now,the only way to save this great park is make it smaller and the way that should be done is as follow.
    The top part of the part is only used mainly by the Dog walkers,What should be done is the park cut into two parts and the top part should go as housing,but not the kind of house you or I would buy,but houses over £700.000 to a £million or even more,.this would act in twoways,(1) It would bring to Dover the class of public that is missing,and coming with that would be funding the town is missing,also along with this would be funding from the builders to keep the other half of the park looking great again back to what it was but smaller.We would get back the gardens and bring back the park keepers,and that is what is needed.This the only way the park can be safe for ever,because if it is not done, the park will keep going the way is,and in the end it will go anyway, but not the way we would to see it ended up,it will go and housing might go there anyway but not the kind the town needs.Last time I was shouted down over this,and it will happen again,but what I am telling you is true,and the best thing for all of you is back what I am saying and it is the only way. Thank you.

end link