Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Reginald Hansell. Pensioners have a tax allowance of £10500 and pay no NI that is a simple fact that even you cannot deny. That means they pay far less in tax and NI than those of us who work. I earn a living advising people of all ages and backgrounds few of whom are wealthy.

You, quite frankly, have no idea of the fees I charge or anything about me or my business, my clients or anything that I do.

I am the one who wants a simpler tax system, I am the one who wants lower taxes and I am the one who daily helps people mitigate their tax burden as part of the package of advice I provide.

All you do is reinterpret statistics that you clearly demonstrate you do not understand with convoluted twisting and turning to find different ways to point score against the government and, in doing so, end up facing in all different directions. I read the financial media every day, a great deal of it incidentally, it goes with my job so do stop trying to quote it to me out of any real context.

You spend considerable time on this forum throwing veiled as well as open insults at me and others who you disapprove of. That disapproval ranges from merely being 'a right winger' to someone else for being wealthy, to someone wanting to protect their own property from unnecessary tax payments. Or just people who disagree with you or defend those who you hate.

I am going to be personal to you now, seeing that you frequently hurl personal insults at me, to the degree that you never even have the common courtesy to address me by name. Your posts are without a doubt the most self-righteous and sanctimonious I have ever read. I was going to say more about that but I had better not and will leave it at that.

end link