Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I see WH Smiths have installed one.A member of staff was operating it yesterday .Elderly lady me included looking amazed .When my items went through it would not give the change.I had to wait whilst the member of staff had to reset the machine.Reason for this post.Why is it we have to wander round finding the goods we want then expected to put it through a machine for payment.Surely we are paying for the goods.Cant they provide staff to take your money ?.They do still have some tills with staff.But we do seem to have gone down the road of do it your self.
    My late Dad used to man petrol pumps at our local garage those were the days.
    It is supposed to be progress.
    If you have to phone your bank or any large organisation it's press button this press button that.
    I have just received the agenda for next weeks council meeting .I have to read all the reports on my I Pad .One of the reasons I'm retiring.It gets very complicated.

end link