Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm seriously thinking of having a good rant...
    Vic, do you not think that these murdering scum pray to their choice of god before they go and murder innocent people ?
    Do you not think that the murdering ira scum used to pray to their (your ?) choice of god before they went out to kill innocent women and children ? Maybe even received blessings from that wonderful body of men, the priesthood, quite a number of whom have committed their own atrocities on the young and innocent.
    How about the jewish terrorists in 1948, blessed by a rabbi and prayed to their god ?
    The anc perhaps, and that lovely chap mandela, not sure he was a god botherer, but he certainly acted in the tradition of terrorists historically.
    ...and then we come to which god we should pray to. Its alright thinking that the christian god is the right one, but a thousand or so years ago, you may have been praying to Odin (He deserves capitalisation), and before that there were Zeus and his lot. I'll bet they're mightily fed up with being bypassed by these new trendy upstarts. If we had been born in India or Pakistan, we would have been brought up with other gods, and if none of that was good enough, you can always make your own religion up, place the garden of eden in the state of missouri and call the american indians the ten lost tribes of israel.
    This country had a prime minister who said that he would always support israel, and ensured that the (allegedly) barbaric and frowned-upon practice of kosher butchery would remain legal in this country, because his great grandfather was a German jew.
    'Oh my goodness', I hear them cry,' this man is anti semitic.'
    (Knee jerk response to any criticism of israel)
    Condemn israel for stealing land from Palestine and killing Palestinian innocents (like terrorists do when they attack this country) and start standing up for the Palestinians. (Not Hammas)
    ....and while we're at it, take away the bbc censorship on news about Palestine too, unbiased reporting is what we want.
    ....or, you could just pray.
    Fat lot of good that will do you.

end link