Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Personally I can't disagree with anything in the Douglas Murray link that the Capt. has provided.
    Although I would go one stage further regarding deportations and that would be in order to act as a possible deterrent, I would also deport ALL known family members of anyone convicted or involved in terrorist activities. I don't care either whether they're nurses, doctors or nuclear scientists, round 'em up and ship 'em out! Perhaps the thought of bringing shame and distress on their family might just concentrate the would be terrorist's mind?
    This may well seem to be too extreme a measure and over the top for some, but as Karlos has correctly stated, the muslims have to start seriously looking at themselves and their own communities and if they refuse to do that then they must pay the price. They just have to start policing themselves otherwise the problem will simply get worse.
    Unfortunately tough times sometimes need tough measures, the softly softly approach has clearly not worked so what alternatives are we left with, or do we just carry on shrugging our shoulders and hope to God that we're not the next victims?

end link