Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's much more complicated than that Howard. My problem (as chair of DPPTL) is the lack of transparency with which DHB conducts its affairs. It's all smoke and mirrors, punctuated with perhaps this and potentially that. When trying to formulate DPPTL's comment on the planning application I noticed that the section in which the applicant discloses whether pre-application advice has been received from DDC was marked Yes but the box where the applicant should disclose the content of such advice was filled with 'contained in minutes of meeting of which all participants received a copy' ( I paraphrase). So I emailed Development Control at DDC asking for a copy of said minutes. In their reply they said that they could not release copies of DHB minutes and I should approach DHB instead. Now uncle Tim and I are not the best of bosom pals but I shall still pursue that avenue.

Wish me luck.

However, I'm struck by the sheer hysteria of some of the opposition to DHB 's plans. How many people have actually studied them in detail?

end link