Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic Matcham wrote:
    Well I have found the post to be good ,I agree we need a bigger post office in the town why they closed the one we had I do not know,and with the banks pulling out of the high st we will need to use the P.O.more.

Many areas have 'Community Post Offices' now Vic which are based in existing local outlets and have extended hours and even trade on a Sunday! They offer reduced facilities, but for those that use computers the online access to many services are now readily available. I know that this is not an ideal situation for non computer users but we live in a different world nowadays!

As for the banks moving out of the High Streets this is mainly due to the popularity of Internet banking via Computers and Tablets. I, like many others, have been using online banking for a number of years now and recently my bank asked me to trial paying in cheques via photo/scan, so it seems that it's not going to go away soon.

end link