Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr. Walkden, your postings don't offend me in the slightest, and I certainly wouldn't want you to stop posting.
    I am merely trying to point out that we have different opinions on the matter of the timing of this petition, and I thought this meant we were engaging in healthy debate. I am sorry if my attempt at humour regarding the 'politician' comment upset you, I said a similar thing to Mr. Newsam in the past and he found it quite amusing.
    I have asked questions of DDc in the past, and was stonewalled. I became so frustrated that I employed a solicitor to act on my behalf, and he was also stonewalled and basically told me that it could take a long time to get anywhere and did I want to keep throwing good money after bad.
    I have read some of the patronising and offensive comments made about the public by other DDC councillors on this and the other forum, so I know that person's opinion of the voters too.
    I, amongst others have given up trying to get into 'Fortress Whitfield' by the usual means, so it appears a public meeting may be a way to start pulling down the barriers that the voters perceive to be there.
    This is in no way an attack on you Mr. Walkden, as I don't know you and I certainly don't think that you have done anything that you wish to hide, and although our opinions differ this really isn't personal. As you say, you appear to be the only councillor who is posting on the subject.

end link