Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank You Barrie.

If my postings offend you, I can always stop posting. I seem to be the only Councillor posting on this, which is not a problem to me, but if it is to others on here, just let me know.

Yes, I am a District Councillor, I don't know why you think it is a slur on someone to be called a Councillor; I put myself forward, back in 2003, to try and work to move Dover foward, my big concern is (always has been) the length of time it is taking to get there.

I will say once again, it is not the (District) Council that is causing the delay though.
    If you want to see democracy in action, why don't you come up to a Full Council meeting ? If you want some answers on certain topics, do you look on DDC web-site ? How would you like your anwers given ? Please don't say "in a public meeting at the Town Hall" - (I don't think such a meeting will benefit anyone).

Roger

end link