Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hello everyone. Clair Hawkins, PPC The Labour Party has now also signed.

I really hope that dispels the accusation of political motive that has been levelled at this project as it now has the support of all 4 major parties through their respective parliamentary and prospective parliamentary representatives.

I don't think any councillors at DDC have signed.

Thus far 3 people have expressed their opposition to the petition to my knowledge. I know being in a majority doesn't automatically make something right, but in this case I take the view that the argument for openness and honesty is compelling.

There is simply no down side to sharing knowledge. Public accountability will never prevent quality projects materialising unless there is something to hide. I believe that the people of this District would love to support this Council leadership group but cannot because of their obstinate resolve to be above the people. Just talk to us. Prove that the petitioners are wrong to be suspicious of you.

end link