Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank You Lesley and Peter - I agree with both your postings.

Thank you also Alan; I think your approach to this - and your postings have all been very rational, honest and articulate; no one should/could criticise your view that you feel Dover has been neglected over many years - I think we would all agree with that.

There are many discussions taking place with many developers who want to invest in various areas of Dover (Town) and how we can help them bring their plans to fruition; something I am sure we all want and Dover deserves.

Jean and I moved to Dover in 1994 and bought the Linden Guest House in Folkestone Road; it was quite soon after that, that I realised how important it was to Dover, it's businesses and residents that tourism is improved and Dover move forward to become a cleaner, more welcoming Town, one that people will want to visit from miles around. Sadly this still hasn't been achieved, but I honestly believe it will be - soon.
    That's why I put myself up to be a Councillor.

Roger

end link