Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Being fairly new to the area it is hard to say about bringing Dover into the for front but I will say this, I think Dover is a very nice area, little traffic, plenty of places to park when you go shopping, lots of different types of small shops, some unusual, to be honest it has a lot going for it, 2 main frozen food supermarkets and 3 main chain supermarkets, plenty of fuel stations, restaurants, carvery's, coffee bars, bakery's and untold reasonably prices clothes and shoes stores, so as it happens, it has much more going for it than a lot of other places, I suppose it is a little short on night out activities but at the end of the day people only have an amount of money to cover everything so the more ways they have to spend, the thinner they will spread it, not very good for the small business, but I love Dover.

end link