Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As you know tomorrow we will be on Tv trying to win funding if any of you would like to come please do and Chris would love to have you or a member of the forum out here taking photos and putting them on the forum for all to see and the press to it will all help in the E,K,R.T. to win we do need alot of funding at this time just the bridge alone we are looking at over £50.000 and there is alot more then that ,what needs to be done on site. I will be there to talk to any of you +if you to would like to help please talk to me,I will not be in any photos or on the TV them days are gone I work as a back room boy now and I love doing it that way.Thank you a cupper will be on me if you would like one,Cafe will be open for meals etc I do not know anything about times or what is going on ,just hope the weather is kind to us for a few hours.

end link