Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr Moffatt I have been trying to get hold of you. I would like you to come to our site when you have time we have some shot blasting that needs doing and most of the bridge is of cast can you come out .thank you.please phone me on 07758710889 I am on site most days We know there will be a cost to this.thank you.Just to add we will have one main section ready by Wednesday to show what we are doing at this time more and more of the public are coming over and asking about the bridge and where is it going when ready to put up, just need the weather to keep on our side. And you can play apart in this without coming out doors and that is by voting for it.Its not a vote for myself but a vote for what is being done by the E.K.R.TRUST and its helpers that work seven days a week without any payment.and getting the young lads a very good start in their working life and after the weeks they do here they get a paid job on the railway thats not a maybe that is a fact they pass out here even with their classroom work and track work and move on to a paid job .Thank you.But VOTE VOTE.

end link