Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is also very rewarding for us old ones thinking we was over the top.But being able to pass on many years of our own working life to help the young lads and knowing they will use what we have told them is doing us the world of good.
    I have found it alot better over the weeks I have been going this then the years I was trying to do council work.My legs stop me doing alot of the work that needs to be done so the lads and other are a great help to me and my mate who was only last year fighting to save his life and was on a life support unit in London for many weeks and at one time we did not think he would make it but here we both are again working with each other after spending most of our working years doing just that.
    Like myself he has to use walking sticks to get around but that does not him stop him doing some jobs also he takes the lads with him for teaching ,so we both feel we are helping them,and you can join us to do just that ,you are never to old and if you are like us and cannot get around like we once did there is a place for you out here.

end link