Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think a few heads need knocking together .I stood at the bus stop in River for over forty minutes waiting for a bus to Canterbury .I had to go home as I got wet through I was due to meet my son in Canterbury so he came to fetch me .We then could not get out at Kearsney traffic back to the other side of the Abbey we went via Temple Ewell then could not get out onto the London Road as no one would give way ;
    Too many cars and Lorries using the Alkham Valley and too many lorries using Whitfield Hill.
    My daughter in law took an hour to get into Dover from River due to the road works in Barton Road .
    Why did they need to put this Cycle Path in .Waste of money .I have left a message on Nigel Collors phone.
    I stood at the bus stop with a lady and her small daughter waiting to get to Whitfield .She had picked up her daughter from River school. Like me got soaked.
    Back to the drawing board .The Road net work around Dover needs sorting.

end link