Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It really has nothing to do with secrets at all, but I can assure you there is no delay due to DDC or the Planning Officers there.

The developers are are in control, they are in discussions with businesses to come here; they are drawing up new plans with the planning officers and a subission should be in place in a few months.
    While this is going on CPOs are being processed - this is a big delay, so if you want someone to blame, blame these landowners who won't/don't want to sell, not DDC.

DDC have no control over how the developers go about their business; they have designed, created and built many good quality Town Centres around the country and will build us a good one too - a good one, rather than a quick one.
    I still say that this particlar DTIZ plan started in 2002 (yes I know there have been others in the past, but this is the one on the table) making it almost 10 years and most of the delay has been land-ownership issues.

Dave - we'll all find out soon enough.

Roger

end link