Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The whole of that site will be housing no decent company will deal with this council thats why asda is going into netto, this council dose not want this town to prosper because it would mean two much work for them, and work is not what this council wants, I have live in one of there houses for over 20 years and there maintenance of there stock is diabolical I am now having to go to court to get my windows replaced because they say they have no pennies to maintain the houses. I would give my right arm and leg to leave this town I was born in but you cant do that now unless you bid but they are quick to give to bloody people from other countries who have given nothing to this town and don't say you don't because you are paying for them to live in private houses a over £600 a month on this estate this town is ruined Thanks DDC.

end link