Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I wouldn't have a problem with that Paul if the owners were local, but they aren't. The last time I checked (and I can do so again quite easily) on the ownership of the premises where the Best Kebab House is, they were a property management company in South London - Barnes I think.

The owner of 10 King Street lives in Germany and I understand he has just put the property up for sale - I'll have a look and see what it's up for.

We know Wetherspoons own the building in Castle Street and I wrote to their Property management department yesterday, so am looking for a reply on that one.

I can find out I'm sure who owns the old Shakespeare Hotel and would like to ask them what is happening - I understand the owners are working on a development plan, but when that will come forward I have no idea.

Sarah, I hope I'm not wasting my time, I really do, but something (someone) tells me I am.

Roger

end link