Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks so much Gary. Not sure I have yet worked up enough courage to wear the tutu but I'll definitely be running in my stroke association vest so you should still spot me. I will be running with a friend.

Re the miners, 2 things. Firstly I would definitely be interested in doing something at the festival, although it may be for the MS Society rather than the Stroke Association as I will be fundraising for them for the Great North and Great South Runs by then. Secondly about the Miners Walk, what I said to Barry when he asked me about whether my dad would be interested in the Miners Trail was that my dad is a keen rambler and walk leader so may possibly be interested in leading a new walk along it but I would have to tell him about it. I wouldn't want to put words in his mouth. He doesn't know anything about it yet, though he will if he reads this!
    I'll let you know what he says and if he's interested put him in touch with you.

end link