Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks to everyone's amazing support and generosity, I can now announce that as well as beating my £2000 target, I have now beaten last year's total of £2078 that I raised for Children with Leukaemia, (£2087 now!!!) and the money is still rolling in, and I haven't even done the marathon yet!!! Keep it coming, who knows how much I might raise now!!

Thank you to the Dover Mercury, I am on page 5 today which will hopefully bring in some more funds! I also sent something to the Dover Express, will have a look to see if they used it this week.

Also, just a quick mention, although I will be talking more about this after the marathon, here are the details of my charity walk on 5th May if anyone wants to put it in their diaries. Barry of Dover Community Radio very kindly interviewed me again the other day to talk about the walk. I'm not sure yet when it will be broadcast but I'm sure he will let me know.

end link