Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

OK, on to my next fundraising event.....

To help me reach my London Marathon fundraising target for the Stroke Association, my dad, a very experienced walk leader, is organising a river bridges walk around Canterbury on 14th April. (Note added 15th March - please scroll down for new provisional date) It is an enchanting and historic route. We aim to cross 36 bridges without crossing the same one twice. I find it hard to believe there are so many bridges so will be counting them as we go!

The distance is about 5 miles and is a flat walk at a leisurely pace. We will stop frequently to admire places and buildings of interest. The walk will last two and a half to three hours.

Tickets are £5 per person. This walk is good value for money and raises money for a great cause at the same time. If you were to do a Canterbury walking tour with a Canterbury tourist guide you would pay £6 for only 90 minutes.

If you cannot come, perhaps you may like to make a donation to the cause. www.justgiving.com/claire-j-jones

end link