Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Roger and Helen. Which marathon are you doing in October Helen? How's your training going? You have plenty of time yet to get your miles up. Well done for Brighton, I heard it was longer than it was supposed to be by 700 yards or something! That was a bit embarrassing for the organisers!

I am having an easy weekend this weekend after having done 16 miles last Sunday, and I have the Thanet 20 mile race next weekend. I need to do something though after the jam roly poly and custard I just ate!

I had a nice boost today from the London Marathon team. Have a look at this. They have done it for all the runners, nothing special about me, but it's a really nice touch nonetheless, and it gave me a good laugh. Dave Bedford is a real character and I bet it was his idea.

http://www.marathonnewstv.com/?f=Claire&l=Jones&ch=The%20Stroke%20Association&n=1

I am up to 73% with my fundraising now, just another £29 needed to get me to 75%. I have set up the Justgiving by text now as well so if you want to donate you just need to text the code EFDR47 and the amount to 70070 so for example if you wanted to donate £5 you would need to enter EFDR47 £5. So easy and is free so it all goes to the charity!!! I just tried it myself!!

end link