Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you for bring this back up,it was only last week at a council meeting again I was telling both the police and council just this ,I have been saying this from the first time the KCC said what they were going to do.
    I was at the very first meeting at Maidstone with other cllrs from around Kent ,and we was asked by the members of the KCC ,what did we think of the plan to do this. I told them then and still saying it turn the lights off and we will see more crime,muggings then ever before other cllrs backed up what I was saying.
    But they still went ahead ad done it.
    Again last week after I returned to myseat the police got up ,and was trying to tell us in fact there is less crime etc now that the lights are off because that kind of person does not like working in the dark.
    I told them like I did at that K,C,C, meeting they are talking RUBBISH I am glad the Local the paper is backing me up with this story.
    Sorry to say I do not buy any papers much anymore. I will not add anymore to what I am saying because there are members on the forum that will say I am on a ego trip again . I am not and never have been . What I said is needed is that lights are just turned down or just turn every other one off.But I still think they need be on,
    It was done for one thing only to save cash,they will tell you anything bar that.

end link