Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think there is a real danger of a having a second hospital type fiasco if we are not careful.

whilst its fantastic a residents group should be set up and even fight there corner, and paul scotchie just because he has done a lot of great work with his group of volunteers shouldn't feel he is the only group in the future that could do good work on the heights.

What i fear is as we have 2 or 3 posters clearly opposing any build on the heights that maybe the area will get bogged down with inter group arguments (like the hospital fiasco) and the only losers will be the western heights.

could i make one point clear to lorraine, at no point have i said i agree with you, i have noticed twice you have incorrectly quoted me, what i have said all allong
    is that all parties with an interest iun the heights should put there ego's away
    and work togther for a solution, it probably wont ever get everyone's agreement
    nut maybe thats progress?

end link