Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sadly Alexander only had one agenda and that is to dis the Western Heights Preservation Society, despite deing told that they have submitted a comment AGAINST the planning application, and no matter what I say Alexander will just mix my words to turn it round and make out they are the bad guys. He really has no interest in working with anyone which he is proving very well.

I have set up a meeting so that different parties can see the work of WHPS and communicate what various ideas are and how we can work towards the future of the Heights.... no interest....

Lorraine I was interested in the Heights in 1991 (just) when I was still at school. Without putting words into Jeff's mouth, we didn't know each other, both not local, and at that early stage we wouldn't have felt right to get involved in something we knew very little about. Also I fail to see the relevance in me and Jeff writing a book, other that I actually have friends....

I want to work for the FUTURE of the Heights, I care little for past disputes and inflated egos, so similar to others I am going to refrain from posting on this thread until something worthy of comment comes up. Very sad position to be in....

end link