Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

#1530 Not heated, honest!

I'd imagine people are getting bored (as I am) as there are so many circular discussions, unanswered questions and contradicts in the postings, in particular from Alexander.

From the start I have been as open as I can and my opinions haven't changed from page 1 of this thread

I (and others) are giving sensible meaningful advice on how you deal with Scheduled Ancient Monuments both from a heritage angle and a from the nature side. We have explained how difficult it is dealing with the problems/organisations and how WHPS has battled for the past 12+ years to actually make inroads into trying to improve and raise the profile of the Heights.

I don't really care that a 'rival' group is being talked about as it is the heritage that matters, but exactly the same problems and brick walls will be hit, getting funding won't easy, keeping hold of volunteers won't easy, getting interest from the town won't easy, getting respect for the heritage won't easy.

So I can't really understand why people would not want to work with a group with all of the experiences and knockbacks that WHPS have achieved and suffered.....

end link