Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Chris.
    With regards to post 102:
    "is dreaming of some communist utopia where shop keepers give away their stock and everyone meets up once a week to share out their cash. Not trying to be rude here..."

Contrary to your statement, I have read every word on this thread prior to responding, except when reading to the end your post 102, which is a sheer distortion.

Your above quoted words are false!
    The promises made on this thread about this proposed war memorial of yours and repeatedly for other projects concerning Dover in the past by you and a few councillors of DDC, give one the impression that the cash that is supposed to be spent in private shops is to bring "prosperity" to Dover, as if it were to be distributed equally to the public,

I have always rejected these ideas, and now you have turned everything around 100% and accused me of exactly that which people like you and a few others have been trying to make us believe with your arguments

I also reject your claim that I am trying to diminish the memory of people who died in the two World Wars.

Chris, if this is your way of twisting the facts, I say enough.

What you have stated above is wanton untruth, and it only deepens my total disgust for politics!

You have twisted my words around completely and accused me of various things I have never stated in any post or in any posting of mine on the internet.

end link