Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No David, I wouldn't say that Alan is negative generally; he is a very intelligent, level headed business-man who is, like probably most of us who live in and around the Dover area, frustrated about the length of time the DTIZ has taken. I do think that Alan's negativity about DDC - officers and members, is unwarranted and unfounded. I could say that about your negativity as regards DDC officers and members too of course.

I do not believe that any delays are due to DDC - officers or members, probably mostly market forces, inasmuch that DDC cannot force a developer to invest in Dover, but can create the environment where they will want to and that is what has been done.

I've said to Alan in person and on the Forum, that I don't disagree with wanting to ask some questions about timescales/costs etc. but I felt (still do) that the petition was wrong on its timing.

Roger

end link