Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The van he owns is used purely for his hobby which is fishing.His car is a very small hatchback,i think its a Suzuki.He is not a builder,he actually works in a freight office so i think he had every right to go to the tip in his van.It would have been impossible to fit everything into his small car.I believe there is a scheme where you can apply to the kcc for tip vouchers for a commercial vehicle(van) if you can prove that it is your one and only vehicle in your household.If successful you then get upto 20 visits per year i think to tip your rubbish.This system is already being abused by a few and if you are caught out the kcc will ask for the vouchers back.Finally,i have tried in the past to get a tel number for the Dover tip to inquire about dumping rubbish.It is impossible.DDC do not have a number for them or the weighbridge office so you have to contact the KCC in Maidstone whos phoneline gives you a long list of options and when you,ve picked the right one will put you on hold and you wait and wait till you get so fed up you give up.

end link