Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Macweasel, you are a sad little keyboard warrier. You slink through the town , eyes averted, scared to have eye contact with anybody. Sign of a true hero or is your courage packed in your little rucksack? Why don't we meet face to face, then I can explain to you with easy pictures and drawings what I have been trying to do. The likelyhood of you ever having served your country is extremely limited or else you would have crowed about it. I at least have the conviction to look anybody in the face , something few seem to do. I have helped pam with neighbourhood watch in her ward and at the Ark. Where are you when something needs doing? Hiding behind your little rucksack, drinking bile so you can spew it forth in the safety of your hide away. I am happy to meet you or anybody for that matter to answer questions. I do not appreciate being racially abused, getting cowardly calls of people of your level of intellect and lack of courage. Stayed away from this forum for months as I do not waste my time on useless arguments, nor do I need my ego massaged by others . I am happy with who I am. Shame you are not. How many pages have you and your baying friends been deleted from? Ever wondered why? Now try doing something that does not require a keyboard. Look at what some cllrs are spending our taxes on, that should keep you busy till 2018, easy. Sad little man with sad little arguments and even sadder sense of self importance. Now go and do your dammdest little howard. Your opinion of me or what I do really does not hit home. It does not because you do not matter. Expect to be banned/ deleted from the forum so please think of this, I do not care. I do not need your approval. Some see through your veiled attitude of arrogant bullying. Bye howy, next time I see you sliding through town, I will make sure to introduce myself to you.

end link