Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Not a prejudice but an observation with humour. But as your reply indicates that there are some younger people who support the flag (I wonder if they are local free runners ) it just highlights from my comment that such a small showing from people who support the flagpole showed up, and demographically they were of the older end (how else shall I describe them like cheese and are extra mature ) You cannot say about the age when there was no one middle aged there (around 35yrs old I would say) or younger as I was clearly talking about the meeting.

Or was it the comment about grandparents at a football match? If so it was funny (when they were calling out stuff and missing the point that was being made) and frustrating trying to listen to people talk about something with constant chatter and jeering. At times it felt like I had houses of parliament in action in front of me. Maybe would of been better to have described them as back benchers?

Jan apologies, it was tongue in cheek so post not so serious, but as known they refer to themselves as angry grannies.

end link