Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well Sue I contacted DDC and asked them to fly the flag for 3 Sep. Anniversary of WW2 starting. I have email and reply to back that up. The reply was not: " we have already made arangements to raise our Union Flag " but " thanks for the heads up, will see what we can do. " In my book that is either the head not knowing what the tail is doing or one of us being wrong. Experience, short though it has been,, has taught me to get everything in writing where DTC is involved. I have also had meetings with the Leader and he informed me that the flag flying policy is being/ has been reviewed since then.Another was also there so I am not sucking this out of my thumb. Wreath laying is part of the job but I do not realy need to be informed of your diary commitments. I promise I won't tell you of every hour I spend and have spent so far getting signatures or voluntary work. If a person has to mention every deed so it is public knowledge, it tends to minimise the value in the eyes of others of that job, don't you agree?

end link