Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard, it appears a surveyor is carrying out "visualisation exercise" - so it can be seen what the proposals entail. Once this is done the council will be in a position to approach DDC for pre-planning advice. The answer , as is usual, was given to another and she kindly passed it on to me. They are determined to exclude me. Yes their fb page was taken dowm. I asked the town clerk. That happened when I started posting questions on there that they wanted to evade or circumvent. I will not hold my breath for it to be up by remembrance day, unless HRH Prince Harry can intervene. I have written him a letter explaining events and obstructions put in place to date. Lets put it this way, his secretary was not impressed . He seemed pretty switched on and was going to check a few things out. There is ofcourse a short term solution that cuts out planning permission, health and safety and all the other reasons that they will roll out so as not to put the pole up and I am working on that.

end link