Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree with Vic.The memorial is kept well,very unusual in design.Flag will detract from the design.I also agree effort should be put into forming a Dover Branch of the British Legion.Its because we do not have a Dover branch that events cannot be held.
    I'm going to a service at St Mary's on Sunday to recall the end of shelling in Dover ,Sandwich on Monday as it's Battle of Britain weekend and later this month a small event will be held in Dover to recall where the last shell fell in Dover .
    I'm sure those who died would not appreciate all the fuss that has been made.They died that we could be free.Its because we are free that people can say the most awful things on the media.
    It amazing me the comments that are made .
    The flag issue has become an attack on the Town Mayor.Its time someone stepped in and says enough is enough.
    The flag will be flown from the Dover Town.Hall
    Some of the effort put into this campaign could be used to raise money for those who have been injured in current conflicts.
    h
    Help the Heroes springs to mind.Sending parcels to our serving personnel.I know a lady who organises the sending of countless parcels.Help for today.We recall those who died their names are on the memorial

end link