Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Please do not worry about me getting stick. 33 years sat in just about every court going has taught me to have frank exchanges of opinions without getting upset. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Some have more to loose than others when they express them. The daily support I get from people when I collect signatures is absolutely strengthening and has made me more resolved than ever to keep going. I have been asked to pick up the petition the DE started to get rid of DTC by so many people that it amazes me. Although the option of a referendum is always there if the electorate so decide to exercise that right and the procedure is quite simple. But like you said Sheila May will tell. Read the papers out today and the letters. They will cut all this " you said, I said, you did, I didn't" out. I am completely determined not to let those 3500 plus who signed the petition down and will keep going. By the way, is it realy necessary to call in a surveyor to have a visualisation exercise? Any computer would have afforded that possibility, put a photo of the statue and building on the screen, superimpose a flag....., simple and so much cheaper for the taxpayer and of course, less to take out of the remaining budget. I do sincerely hope that having bought all those ipads there will be serious savings on postal costs that can be shown in the next set of accounts. Time will tell on so many things, especially elections.

end link