Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Augusta, please get your facts right regarding the meeting on the 3rd Sept I did not say anything at that meeting, so where you say I was hostile to you I do not know. Also regarding the £1000 pound a councillor gets, they can not spend it willy nilly, as you seem to think, and regarding the meeting on Tuesday nothing was said about the flag pole as it does not come under that committee, the council does not just have a flag pole to discuss, there are other issues to deal with. If eventually a flag pole is erected then money has to be set aside for its upkeep in the future, if ever it is vandalised then the money must be there to replace or repair, the same that is done to the fountain, when some morons fill it with soap.

Thank you Pauline for highlighting what I have been saying all along, that the disrespect parents with young children had for the war memorial and its fallen, this also applies to some adults, with their beer cans and the pulling up of the plants around the memorial no respect whatsoever

end link