Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good morning. Sheila you are entitled to your opinion as are 3500 (barring very few, still collecting though). The fact you find the permanent flying of the flag mundane is a sad statement for anybody to make. You live with that, there are many who would be offended by that crass sentiment. Say it to the face of any veteran, relative of a dead soldier, be that wife, mother, son, father, or anything else, those still willing to give their all and see how they react to your personal sentiment. HM The Queen would be totally dismayed by the total lack of patriotic support of our war memorial flag, having many relatives in the forces. Maybe it is time that this was highlighted to HRH. Do not apologises to me Sheila, you need to do that to those who thought you were put in your position to represent them. I did not nor would I ever vote for some of those who's little gang you belong to. You have forgotten what you are supposed to do as councillors. Please read your Code of Conduct again and encourage your gang to do the same. Dover people have had enough! You lot have paraded like make believe superior beings that owe nothing to the rabble. You are all so wrong. We have found our voice again and will keep reminding all of you to do your job, drop the pretence of my poo does not stink and is this my best side for the next photo and try to gain the respect you have all lost, barring a few who have been true to the honour bestowed to you all by the electorate. The general feeling is : you are surplus to requirement. The invitation to come and stand next to me to give your opinion still stands. See you all there?

end link