Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue I had not directed my comment of hats at you but now that you mention it, I can see why you would think so. Most families in UK were connected with WW1 and WW2 in some way or other as were many in other countries. So nothing new there. Suffice to say I will not give up on telling you what 3478 people who you allegedly represent want. It never did nor should it matter what you think personally Sue or Sheila and its time you realised that. Its people who want it councillors are only there to represent those who voted for them, and those who did not. Please don't make any apologies on my behalf Sheila, people can and no doubt will remember who listened to their voice. I have nothing to gain by or loose by mistakes of others and if you can't take the truth or start like you did but then can't explain why you are so against something, you realy should examine your motives. So lets hear it, not with your personal feelings, likes or dislikes, why can't we have a flag? I was stood in my usual place, missed you both...

end link