Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you all, I hope to see you again on Sunday. Great to see all of you, Guzz, Howard, Colette, Colin, Phil, to mention just a few. Sorry if I did not get a chance to speak properly.

Howard - blimey, I thought I had lost the worse of that tum..... clearly it was how I was standing

We are told that about fifteen military vehicles will be coming tomorrow. Two of three of those there today will not be returning though, but if all those who have said they are coming there will be more than we have ever had.

Just hoping the weather is at least reasonable.

Alec - We have a great team organising the weekend, it really is not just me, I am a small cog!!!

According to the Red Cross man who has attended all our events we had the biggest crowd ever today. Many of our regular stall holders back that up as well. I thought so too but it is more difficult for me to be objective.

Anyway - onward and upward...

A few of my pics:

The Jive Aces

The NAAFI Wagon

WW2 German Infantry

The Iraq War Ferret

end link