Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good game overall as we did a professional job on Welling who sadly have hit on hard times. However we did what we had to do and got a good win, with a good display, in front of a good crowd.

In the end the Boards tactics worked by keeping 1200 FA Cup tickets back to sell at this game, it boosted the crowd and now there are but just a few seated tickets left, which will go on sale from Monday. Just need to watch the official web site if you want a ticket.

Vic, I know I often rib you about leaving a match early but on a serious note, if you sit down sit down at a match why not take a leg blanket with you, many supporters do and I am sure it will help with keeping your legs warm. Going 30 minutes early when your side is playing well is not good mate.. Glad you got your tickets as I think most of the real Dover fans have now done..

Tough game at league leaders Barnet on Sunday who are winning game after game, so if we can come away from there with points, it will be a good sign on how far we have come this season.

COYW

end link