Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The Town could quite easily be improved by adopting the Tourism Strategy and working on the Plan of Action for Dover Town and implementing paper I have written on how to bring a successful street-market to Dover.

I have sent it to you Ross and you David via an email (attachments) and to all those who were/are, on the Town Team, as well as the Town Council, through the ex-Mayor, Town Clerk and Sue Jones.

I have had some good/useful feedback from many places and bodies, including Kent Tourism, Dover Harbour Board and Britton McGrath.
    It is odd that it is only the Town Council and Town-Team who don't/won't even acknowledge that you have received it - why would that be I wonder ?

I emailed Simon at Terson about an initiative that would have helped bring people into Dover, but that was ignored - why ?

I appreciate that I am "persona non-grata" but don't know why.

Many things can be done to make the Town more welcoming, cleaner and smarter and help the businesses and at the same time, move Dover forward, that won't cost the Earth, but because I have written them, they willl be ignored.

Roger

end link