Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David I would be interested to know what you think DDC could do about the widespread dereliction
    ...bear in mind that here you are looking at a council so strapped for cash that they cant even afford to keep the fountain running.
    Would be good to hear your thoughts on that?

My view is that the best and only way out of ruin and starvation is for somebody to give the town employment. Jobs on a grand scale would/will create wealth and as a result..the overall general everyday environment would improve as a consequence of the wealth creation.

I asked Charlie Elphicke when he was newly elected was there anything he could do about job creation. But even the MP honestly said all he could do was to press the government to make the conditions right to attract same...or words to that effect. He was honest about it. we sometimes hope an MP can wave a magic wand..but no.

end link