Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think you are right Mr Watkins.
    As you might know I have had a meeting sometime ago with your part-time officer and so I know there is support over this from the D.D.C. but she is on long team sick and I am sorry because she is a great help and worker.I have made a offer to join up with the D,D,C council on this one for free as I will have more free time on my hands because I am packing up soon my last council work.
    I have been working on getting outside gyms into parishs etc for over two years now.
    And have been to see the Warmer Parish clerk about helping them to get one.
    But sorry to say that the D,D,C, never got back to me about me putting in some free time up there working on Outside Gyms only .
    But it might happen one day in the mean time I just keep on trying on my own.
    But getting back to Aycliffe there is lots of open ground that can be used I have been up and had alook.
    Mr Watkins you must agree that they need some kind of outlet local for the whole familys and my plan would meet with that.
    Again it needs their own town and district cllrs to take it up
    I would only be to please to help in anyway .Thank you.

end link