Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As you can see in the seafront report about the running is also what can be done at Aycliffe the equipment is from the age of 8 to 88 all comes with the British standard specifications all made in England and is the best in the world it does not need turf if the site does not have it
    Comes with its own surfacing with the need be .
    All fixed in the ground and will and cannot be pulled out.
    You can add a kinder garden play ground to it with its own equipment so all the family can have great fun and workout all the year round free.
    You can add a fence round it again that can come if it but most to not need it.
    And they do not need that much room for a good lie out.
    Now the funding and for what you can get it does not cost that much a small one will cost about £25000 you can start with less and add to it or go for a bigger one.
    There is funding out there to help you ,I will not go into all that now but the very big one just outside Dover they got £49.500 funding and with the help of the D.D.C. officer that is working part-time with the out-side gyms and it was her that got what you see on the front.
    My meal is waiting for me but just to add if anyone needs to know more about them please phone or come and see me I can help.Thank you.

end link