Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well, maybe you are right, Howard, they like to keep themselves in the news, the good, the bad or the ugly! I re-read the previous DE article on this story, looks like their frontman Gary's imagination was running wild when he said: "When we first took on the site, we moved our perimeter wall due to a pipe underneath and all we've now done is put fencing up to stop people parking on our land."
    Does anybody recall the mysterious perimeter wall they are claiming was there back in 2009 when they bought the site? I certainly don't? Just look at the Google street view photo of the corner from June 2009, that was a few months before the carwash owners bought the site in October 2009. There is a very distinct lack of any perimeter wall on that corner.
    In my opinion not only they don't own that piece of land, they also know right well that they don't, but are going for it anyway. You can get away with many things in Dover, you know!

end link