Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The Lithuanians tend to be friendly and social, but in general, to be fair, many eastern Europeans presently in England rely on their minimum wage job as a matter of urgency, and do not deserve outright resentment, as it is the fault of the EU system that their countries and our Country are in such an economic mess.
    It is not the fault of the young people coming to work.

In my view, the Government should make an urgent distinction between Eastern Europeans who are currently employed, and those of whom it can be reasonably stated that they have come for the sole purpose of living off benefits, usually with the whole tribe.

The other day I saw one child urinating in public in front of a block of houses on the bottom of Military Road, while another one was mocking, saying in English "Excuse me!"
    Evidently they had already been asked not to do such practices, but do it on purpose and take the mick out of us.
    Otherwise they only speak in Slovak. NOT Polish!

I ask myself how many more could come over and settle here, even if they do not support themselves and their families, but depend on sheer benefits, and get immediate free housing too.

As for the working Poles, Lithuanians and others, even if we left the EU today, I would promote the idea of giving these people a 6 month to 1 year stay in work in England, so they have time to prepare for a change, and so that their home countries have time to prepare and create more local employment.

end link