Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith, there has never been any doubt, in my view, that the vast majority of Eastern Europeans in Britain work, mostly for a minimum wage, and work hard and endure sacrifices for it.

One of my points was: if the EU was such a great system, why do so many young people from the eastern part feel the need to migrate to the western part to find work?
    One reason is, there is high unemployment in all of the EU, including the eastern part, and the difference in wage in eastern EU and western countries of the same EU attracts many people from East to West.

The conclusion: unemployment in Britain and other western EU countries rises among local people.
    And also: there must be something terribly wrong with the EU system, as it is anything other than the paradise on Earth they had promised years back.

Normally you would think, reading EU propaganda from years ago, that the system would be flourishing, with little or no unemployment, where every person finds a job in their own hometown.
    It is anything other than that!. It is a sheer hoax!

Not the fault of the Eastern European worker who works hard in the UK to survive and bring some sort of revenue to their home town when they return.

My other point is: there are people from the East who only speak their own language after many years, have settled here, and have never worked!
    They get everything free, from housing to every sort of benefit under the sun.

end link